Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of
Link Credit Union Ltd.
will take place on Monday 12th April 2021 at 7pm via Zoom Webinar.
Members wishing to attend the Virtual AGM need to register before 5.30pm on Wednesday 7th April 2021 by sending an email to email@example.com providing the following information:
- Membership Number
- Date of Birth
This information will be verified against the members records with the credit union. The same email address cannot be used for multiple registrations.
If you are having issues, call us on 042-9675000.
Each member attending will need their own, individual device to vote.
Age Action can help you set up an email account, learn how to use zoom and have many tutorial videos to introduce yourself to technologies available to you. Please see the links below.
Age Action offer FREE one to one online tutoring classes. For more information call Age Action on 01 4756989.
The following information is pertinent to this notice:
• Link Credit Union Limited will be using Zoom Webinar as the electronic platform to host the meeting.
• Closing date for registration is 5.30pm on Wednesday 7th April.
• The credit union will be verifying member details prior to invitations being sent, including the requirement to have up-to-date, acceptable photographic identification and address verification on file with the Credit Union.
• If information is not up to date, the credit union will notify you by email.
• Once the verification process is complete, a link to the Virtual AGM will be emailed to you by Saturday 10th April. (Please ensure to check your junk and spam folders for this email).
• The relevant reports/minutes together with a Zoom tutorial will be available in the secure members area of our website, under documents, in advance of the meeting, this may allow some of the reports to be taken as read, if there are no objections. If you are not registered, please register at www.linkcu.ie
• All non-presenting participants will be muted and have their cameras switched off to allow the smooth running of the meeting. However, you can type a question to the Chairperson by clicking on the “Q&A” button of the screen, at any time during the meeting. We will endeavour to answer questions asked at the AGM, time permitting, but may come back to individual members after the AGM.
• Questions can be submitted ahead of the meeting by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 7th April at 5.30pm.
• Elections for the position of Auditor, Board Oversight Committee and Board of Directors will take place. Voting will be conducted by way of online poll and each member will be asked to vote Yes/No electronically for each candidate when instructed by the Chairperson. The votes will be tallied electronically and announced by the Chairperson.
• The meeting has one agenda item that was requested by way of an SGM under Section 79 (3) of the Credit Act 1997 and the topic is at number 17 on the Agenda and relates to the closure of the Moynalty office.
• Members are not permitted to record the meeting.