Finally, a real choice
Current account, provided by Link Credit Union Ltd, gives you a real choice for your day-to-day financial needs
Current Account is a full service current account, brought to you by your credit union. It’s more local, more trustworthy, and has our commitment to a sensible approach to money. With low and transparent fees, it’s more of what you would expect from your local credit union
With instant access to your money through a Mastercard® Debit Card, a secure app and online portal, and mobile functionality, you can pay your bills, withdraw cash and pay at point of sale, anywhere in the world
Features and benefits
- Same friendly service
- Globally accepted Mastercard® Debit Card
- Use in-store, online or at ATMs
- Cashback available at participating retailers
- Contactless payments
- Overdraft for unexpected expenses
- No surcharge interest on overdrafts
- Automate regular payments using Standing Orders & Direct Debits
- Stay in control with our Mobile App, eStatements and eFee Advice
- Secure online shopping
- 24/7 support for lost/stolen debit card
Transparent fees and charges
A low monthly fee of €4 per month includes:
- Unlimited euro point of sale and contactless transactions
- Unlimited mobile and online banking
- Unlimited standing order and direct debit processing
- No charges for lodgements or in-branch transactions
- Up to 5 ATM withdrawals per month (thereafter a per transaction fee applies)
- Free eStatements every quarter
All You Need to Know
In order for you to receive a Current Account, debit card or overdraft, you must be a member and resident in the Republic of Ireland. If you are 16 or 17 years of age, we require the consent of your parent or guardian for you to open an account. Terms and conditions apply.
Overdrafts are available to Current Account holders aged 18 years or older. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Ask a staff member for more details today.
The Debit Card is issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant to licence by Mastercard® International.
Currency Conversion Calculator
When you use your Debit Card for purchases in foreign currency or ATM withdrawals in foreign currency, these transaction will attract additional fees and charges that are charged to your Current Account as they occur, typically on the date the transaction is posted to your Current Account.
Mastercard foregin exchange rates will also apply and are subject to change.
This currency conversion calculator allows you to see the foreign exchange rates set by Mastercard to convert from the transaction currency as well as the European Central Bank’s euro foreign exchange reference rates for the EEA country currencies and the fees and charges that apply.
Click here to access the currency conversion calculator