ONLINE BANKING HELP
We hope you find using the site and online accounts as easy as possible. For members having problems registering or getting logged into the online member area we have two video clips to demonstrate the procedures.
Are you having problems registering?
You are required to create a username and Password when registering for the online accounts service.
A username should be easy to remember but not something which is directly linked to you or your account.
We recommend that you do not use your:
• Account Number
• Staff Number
• Pay Number
Your username should include at least 1 letter and 1 number. Your username should also be at least 6 characters long and not include spaces.
PINs will be issued to you via a secure PIN mailer sent by post. This can be changed to one of your own choosing once logged in. Your PIN must be 8 digits in length and cannot contain letters.
If you lose your PIN or do not receive it after 10 working days report it to the credit union immediately and ask to be issued with a new PIN. The new PIN will be different to the old PIN.
Passwords must be created when registering. This is your security question for the site and should include at least 1 letter and 1 number. Please pay particular attention when creating this and avoid including spaces in your Password.
Your password can be reissued to you by email if you lose it, however, it will be a new password (not the old one) which is sent. You should change the password immediately after receiving it by email to maintain security.
If you have forgotten your Log In Details please contact email@example.com
Are you having problems logging into your account?
Usernames and passwords are both case sensitive so ensure the Cap Locks is not active when entering the details.
If you are experiencing problems getting logged in to your online account, check the following:
• Did you receive a confirmation email about your registration request? If no, then your registration was not completed properly, check have we contacted you due to failed registrations—our email may have gone to your SPAM/Junk, if still no, please try registering again making sure to fill in all the required details.
• Have you received your PIN number in the post? It can take up to 10 working days to arrive. This will be a numeric PIN.
• If you did receive your confirmation email and PIN mailer, check the details to ensure you are entering them correctly. If you are still having problems then please contact the Credit Union and we will endeavor to help you.
Locked out of your account?
If your account has become suspended or you cannot remember your log-in details please do not register again for the online service. You may only have one active online account, so please contact the us if you have not automatically received an email within 7- 10 days in order to take the necessary steps to regain access to your current online account. Please check your spam folder as a member of staff may have been trying to contact you!
¨ Failed Funds Transfer” — All transfers will be approved by the Credit Union before being processed. Shares pledged against a loan will not be available to withdraw, Uncleared Funds will also not be available to withdraw etc.
Kingscourt Members “Unable to Log In”— Have you re-registered for online with Link Credit Union? www.kingscourtcreditunion.ie is no longer in operation and previous Kingscourt Credit Union web users will need to re-register on www.linkcu.ie.
Forgotten Username — You can request that your Username be reissued to you from the CU Online Log in Screen.
Under 18s or Club Accounts
Members under the Age of 18 and / or Club Accounts will have access to view accounts online however, they will not be given access to full online banking. Please contact your local Link Credit Union office for more info.
Things to remember:
- You create your username when you register.
- You create your password when you register.
- Password must be at least 8 characters in length.
- Usernames and passwords are both case sensitive so ensure the Cap Locks is not active when entering the details.
- Your PIN can only contain numbers and is issued to you via post.
- We advise that you guard your CU Online PIN, as charges for the re-issue of same will be passed on to members.
Your online account session will expire after 10 minutes of inactivity; this is a security precaution.
If you have problems viewing the website or online accounts please update your browser to the latest version.
- If you are using a mobile device to access our CU Online please download the CU Anywhere App.