Are you a 1st year secondary student in September 2020?
Link Credit Union offer members the chance to win €250 to help with educational costs for students leaving 6th class and entering 2nd level education. We will award 10 grants of €250.
How do I enter?
Applicants must complete our step up grant application form which is available in our offices in Kingscourt and Bailieborough or can be downloaded here
How is the award paid?
The step up grant will be paid directly to the winning Students Link Credit Union Account in a lump sumof €250. We will contact the winners after the draw takes place.
Step up grant draw rules
• Applicants must be a member of the credit union from 31st August 2020
• Applicants to commence Secondary School Education in September 2020 having
completed 6th class in June 2020
• Applications forms are available from any of our Link Credit Union Offices:
Kingscourt or Bailieborough or are available to download on our website
• Application form to be returned to any Link Credit Union Ltd office by closing date
30th October 2020. Applications will not be considered following this date.
• Winning members will be notified by letter and requested to take part in promotional
activities associated with the draw.
• A presentation will be made to the winners of the competition You will be invited to
attend, however, you are under no obligation to do so.
• Photographs taken ‘upon consent’ may be published in local media, used for internal
publication including display within Link Credit Union Ltd, for web material or other
• Winning members must accept the publication of their names and the area they live
in, as it is within Link Credit Union Ltd and its members’ legitimate interest to ensure
that all matters pertaining to the operation of the grant are transparent. However, no
photographs of winning or participating members will be published unless explicit
informed consent is received in advance.
• Prizes are non-transferable and will be lodged to the successful applicants credit union
• In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the
competition, the decision of the Board of Directors of Link Credit Union Ltd will be
• Participation in this competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions
and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be