Our new and improved Link Credit Union App is here. A full suite of online services are available to you at your fingertips giving you complete control over your funds.
Watch video here (cta)
- Easy login via Face ID & Touch ID (device dependent).
- View statements, set up direct debits, manage payees and update personal information.
- Set up payees & transfer funds.
- Apply for a loan and Current Account and upload all necessary supporting documentation.
- Send secure messages to us.
- Become a member of Link CU.
- Change PINS & Passwords.
A Step by Step Guide – Logging in to Link Credit Union App
To log in you will need to authenticate yourself. To do this please follow the following steps.
- Type in your username as prompted. Please remember your username is case sensitive.
- Type in your password (this has changed to ask for your password not your 8 digit PIN)
- When prompted press “Generate One Time Passcode”
- A 4 digit code will be sent to your phone
- Enter the code you received in the text message
- Press “I Approve this Activity”
On the first activation you will be asked for your 8 digit PIN. Thereafter, you may be asked periodically for your 8 digit PIN but not every-time.
All link credit union online services are compliant with PSD2. Please ensure you have provided the credit union with your mobile phone number so the One Time Passcode can be issued, to validate online payments.