Student / Education Loans
Stop stressing about paying for college. We’ve got your Third Level Education covered with our student loans! Our Student loans are a unique line of credit with no transaction or set up fees, reduced rates, absolutely no hidden fees/charges and flexible repayment options. Our Student Loans really are the best loan choice for you!!
The Student can apply for the loan on their own account with a Parent/Guardian to sign as Guarantor or the Parent/Guardian can apply for the Student Loan on their own account.
If the parent is taking the loan on their own account the special 7.9% student loan rate will run separately on their account alongside any other loan they may have.
It couldn’t be simpler!!
So if you feel like you need a degree just trying to figure out how to fund a Third Level Education then look no further!! Our reduced rate Student Loans can help relieve the cost for your family. Whether your loan is for College Fees, Accommodation, Campus fees, travel expenses, books, equipment or general necessities; our Student Loan package can be tailored to suit your needs.
Third Level Grants:
When you take a student loan with Link Credit Union you are automatically entered into our Third Level Scholarship draw.
Visit our loan page for more details.
Student Loans now @ 7.9%
- Tailored for your needs
- Low Interest
- Easy to Apply
- No Transaction Fees / No hidden conditions or charges
Sample Loan Costing with Link Credit Union Ltd
Term: 3 Years
Rate: 7.9% (8.22% APR) Variable
Repay: €22 weekly
Total Cost of Interest: €370.16
Total Amount Payable: €3370.16
Download our Student Loan Newsletter – includes tips for college!!
How to Apply
- You can submit an online Loan Application. Our member of our staff will then contact you in relation to your loan application. Online applications will be dealt with the following working day. Please note that you need to have registered for online account access in order to submit a loan application in this way.
- You can download a Loan Application Form from our Forms/Downloads menu, complete it and return it to any Link Credit Union Ltd office with the required supporting Documentation. Our friendly and dedicated staff members will be happy to assist you in your Loan Application process and answer any queries you may have.
- You can phone us on 042-9675000 during office hours with your account number and a member of staff will happily take your Loan Application over the phone and advise you on the next step of the application process.
What we need
- Proof of Loan Purpose – College/Course acceptance letter etc
- Back to Education Receipts / Proof of Scholarship/Grant approved – if applicable
- Payslip – if applicable
- 3 Recent Months Bank Statements – if you do not have a bank account please contact, our office,
- Guarantors Proof of Income & 3 recent months Bank Statements
- Form of ID – if not already on file
If you feel you are not eligible to apply for a Student Loan please do not hesitate to contact a staff member either by phone or call into one of our offices so that we can discuss your options and assist you in any way we can.