STEP UP GRANTS WITH LINK CREDIT UNION LTD.
YOU COULD WIN €150 TOWARDS SECONDARY SCHOOL EXPENSES!!
Many parents of school going children are looking at the rising Back to School costs and the challenges it brings for family finances. The cost of school going children to parents is a significant financial burden and can put pressure on other areas of the family budget. To relieve some of this financial burden, Link Credit Union are pleased to announce that they are offering 30 Step Up Grants of €150.00 each.
Our Step Up Application begins in May. Each applicant must complete the Step Up Grant Application form which will be delivered to each school within our common bond or is available to download here. All application forms must be returned to our offices before close of business on 31st May 2017.
The Draw will take place in one of our offices. Each application will be placed into our Lottery Drum and winners will be selected from the Drum by a member of Link Credit Union Ltd. A list of all applicants will be on display in each of our offices and winning applicants will be contacted when the draw is complete.
Winning applicants will be invited into our offices for a group picture and presentation of the cheques.
Congratulations to our 2016 Winners:
Step Up Grant Winners 2016
|Address||Secondary School Attended|
|Heather Moore||Moynalty, Kells, Co Meath||Eureka|
|Sarah McCullagh||Bailieborough, Co Cavan||Bailieborough Community|
|Mark Byrne||Kingscourt, Co Cavan||Colaiste Dun an Ri|
|Aisling Cahill||Moynalty, Kells, Co Meath||Eureka|
|Grace Gaynor||Kingscourt, Co Cavan||Colaiste Dun an Ri|
|Ben Conefrey||Mullagh, Co Cavan||Bailieborough Community|
|Kayley McDonnell||Bailieborough, Co Cavan||Bailieborough Community|
|Gemma Wilson||Moynalty, Kells, Co Meath||Eureka|
|Jake McKenna||Mullagh, Co Cavan||Virginia|
|Megan Coleman||Moynalty, Kells, Co Meath||Bailieborough Community|
|Evan O Reilly||Kingscourt, Co Cavan||Colaiste Dun an Ri|
|Taylor Smith||Moynalty, Kells, Co Meath||Eureka|
|Chloe Boylan||Kingscourt, Co Cavan||Colaiste Dun an Ri|
|Emily Fleming||Kingscourt, Co Cavan||Colaiste Dun an Ri|
|Siun Smith||Mullagh, Co Cavan||Eureka|
|Lianna McKenna||Kingscourt, Co Cavan||Colaiste Dun an Ri|
|Lucy Fitzsimons||Kingscourt, Co Cavan||Colaiste Dun an Ri|
|Nathan Doughty||Mullagh, Co Cavan||Virginia|
|Ciara Farrelly||Bailieborough, Co Cavan||Bailieborough Community School|
|Ella Sexton||Kingscourt, Co Cavan||Colaiste Dun an Ri|
|Emma Doogan||Coolderry, Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan||St Louis Secondary School|
|Liam Murtagh||Kingscourt, Co Cavan||Colaiste Dun an Ri|
|Tara Sullivan||Mullagh, Co Cavan||Eureka|
|Sinead Freeman||Magheracloone, Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan||St Louis Secondary School|
|Tara Carolan||Moynalty, Kells, Co Meath||Bailieborough Community|
|Chloe Fleming||Kingscourt, Co Cavan||Colaiste Dun an Ri|
|Emma Fry||Bailieborough, Co Cavan||Bailieborough Community|
|April Smith||Moynalty, Kells Co Meath||Eureka|
|Emily Rogers||Moynalty, Kells, Co Meath||Eureka|
|Moynalty Kells Co Meath||Eureka|
To Qualify for entry for our Step Grants each applicant must follow the conditions set out below:
Rules and Regulations
* There will be 30 x €150.00 Step Up Grants available.
* In order to be eligible for the Step Up Grant scheme applicants must be an active member of Link Credit Union prior to 01st May 2017.
* Applicants must be commencing a Secondary School Education in September 2017 and must have completed 6th Class in June 2017.
* Applicants must fully complete the application form.
* Application forms are available from any of our Link CU Offices: Kingscourt | Bailieborough | Moynalty from 1st May 2017 or available to download from our website.
* This application form should be returned to any Link Credit Union Office by closing date Friday 31st May 2017. No applications will be considered after this date.
* In the event of there being more applications than there are grants available; then all the qualifying names will go into a Lottery Draw which will take place in our office.
* The Grant will be a once off payment, made payable to a Parent/Guardian of the winning student.
* The decision of the Board of Directors of Link Credit Union Ltd will be final.
Link Credit Union Ltd would like to wish all our entries the very best of luck!!!!