CU Online is the name of the online service provided to you by Link Credit Union. This service offers a wealth of online features and benefits: Print Statements / Transfer Funds / Loan Applications / Standing Orders / Bill Pay / Secure Messaging etc.,
To make use of this new service you can register for a PIN now or log in via the links at the top of the screen.
You will create your own Username and Password upon registration and you will need your Username, PIN and Password every time you Log In. It is recommended that you use a strong, unique password for this service that you do not use with other services.
If remembering and tracking your passwords are an issue we would suggest that you use a password manager to securely store and generate passwords.
TouchID login now available to Link Credit Union members. Read More……
Check account balances and transactions
- Print / View Full Online Statements
- Apply for Loans Online
- Check loan approvals
- Calculate loan repayments
- Set Up Standing Orders
- Bill Pay
- Electronically Transfer Funds
- Transfer Funds Internally
- Secure messaging to Link Credit Union
Protection of your personal data using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption – Industry wide strong level of encryption.
- Secure sign-in – Three tiered login – for additional levels of access and security.
- 8 digit PIN and Password – as per industry best practice guidelines (upgrade from 4 digit pin).
- Firewall protection – to stop unauthorised access and protect the information on your systems.
- Time-out facility – which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity (to continue banking online, simply sign in again).
- Secure Messaging – all account specific member communication is sent through a secure channel in CU Online.
- PINs issued by secure pin mailer, with accompanying letter.