Link Credit Union Ltd offer a Member’s Only Car Draw. For as little as €10 per draw you could have the opportunity to win a Brand New Car every 2 months.
We hold our Car Draw every 2 months with at least 6 Cars annually. As additional members subscribe extra cars/prizes may be added Annual subscription is €60 per annum Members must complete the authorisation form & return it to any Link Credit Union Office.
€60 will be deducted from your shares at the beginning of each Credit Union year (1st week of October) & will continue annually thereafter unless otherwise notified In the event of a member joining the draw after Oct a pro-rata rate will apply (€10 per draw) e.g. Members joining after the 1st Dec, only €10 x 5 draws will deduct from savings (€50).Download Car Draw Application Form
Car Draw Rules
- The Draw will take place bi-monthly until such time as the Board of Directors of Link Credit Union Ltd. Shall deem otherwise
- Car Draw is open to members over 18 years old only. (Including members of a joint account)
- We will deduct the Annual fee from Car Draw members’ shares at the beginning of our financial year.
- Any member with insufficient funds in their account at these dates will be deemed ineligible to participate.
- It will be the members’ responsibility to ensure that they have adequate funds to continue membership of the Car Draw.
- We will hold the Car Draws in any of our Link Credit Union Offices and also at our AGM.
- Should a joint / Club account win the Car Draw, the car is owned by both members of the joint account or by the Club.
- A register of entrants will be held and this will be maintained in the Credit Union Offices for inspection. The Board of Directors, and Staff will not be liable for any defects or otherwise that may be found in any vehicle
- The Draw will be self-financing and non-profit making; any additional funds will be disposed of by way of extra draws or extra prizes.
- We will not give Cash in Lieu of Car Draw Prizes.
- Link Credit Union will not pass any contact details given on this form to any Third Party. Link Credit Union will be the only company to view / use these details.
Board of Directors:
- The make and model of the car will be at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors may with-hold delivery of the prize won by the member. Should the winning member hold arrears or are in default in carrying out any commitment or obligation to our Credit Union, the prize will remain held until such a time as the arrears have been paid or the default has been rectified to the satisfaction of the Board. Such decision of the Board will be notified in writing to the member, & if within 14 days of the member receiving such notification, he/she has failed to comply with the requirements of the Board in relation to such arrears or default, the Board may sell or otherwise dispose of the prize at the best available price, & pay to the winning member the net proceeds after deducting any such arrears or paying any monies required to remedy defaults.
- The Decision of the Board concerning the foregoing rules or any other matter arising from
- the bi-monthly draw will be final and not subject to appeal.